FAQs

How do I place an order?

If you have an account with us you can order on-line using our secure shop or by contacting us by Telephone +44 (0) 151 649 4000 Fax: +44 (0) 151 649 4001 email: sales@greyhoundchrom.com

Can I buy directly from your website?

Yes, you can if you have an account with us. If you are a new customer please contact our sales team who will, subject to our guidelines, issue you with an account number. Chemicals supplied by Greyhound Chromatography and Allied Chemicals are
FOR LABORATORY USE ONLY and will be sold only to recognised laboratories and our distributors.

Can you provide more information about a product before making a decision to buy it?

We try very hard to ensure our website contains full and up-to-date information about all our products, but if you need more details, please contact us.

Telephone +44 (0) 151 649 4000 Fax: +44 (0) 151 649 4001 email: sales@greyhoundchrom.com

How do I amend or cancel my order?

If you wish to amend or cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible. Please quote your order reference number. Cancellation or amendment is subject to our Terms and Conditions.

How secure is your site and my data?

At all stages of the checkout process, our site is secured with industry-standard 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption. This means that all information sent between your web browser and our server is encrypted. Anyone intercepting this data will not be able to read it.

If you provide us with your credit card details, these are always encrypted. They are also deleted as soon as we have processed your payment. In private messages to you (such as your acknowledgement email) we will only ever quote the card type and the last 4 digits of the card number.
For more information about our secure site, please see our Terms and Conditions. Should you have any concerns about ordering online, we will be happy to take your order by telephone, fax or email.

Telephone +44 (0) 151 649 4000 Fax: +44 (0) 151 649 4001 email: sales@greyhoundchrom.com

Delivery

How long can I expect to wait for my goods?

Most orders are completed within 1-7 working days (subject to stock availability). An expected shipping date is given with your order confirmation. We will work with you to deliver your goods to you as cheaply and quickly as possible, and safely.

What are your shipping costs?

We use a variety of shipping methods and will always choose the safest, most efficient method of transport. Your shipping costs are generally noted on your order confirmation, the method and costs can be discussed with our sales team prior to you placing an order.

Can you deliver to a different address than my invoice address?

You may specify different invoice and delivery addresses.

Are your products ISO Guide 34 accredited?

Please check the accreditation section of our web site for full information.

Are your Reference Standards traceable to NIST?

Inorganic standards from High Purity Standards Inc. are traceable to NIST. Organic Standards are not traceable as the Certified Standards we sell are from the primary source. The balances that are used to weigh analytes for mixed standard solutions are calibrated using NIST traceable weights.

Payment

How can I pay?

You can pay online using Visa and MasterCard. Other forms of payment, such as a cheque, invoicing or bank transfer, may also be acceptable. Please contact our sales team for details.

Is there anything else?

If you still have questions that remain unanswered, please don't hesitate to contact us by telephone +44 (0) 151 649 4000 or email sales@greyhoundchrom.com

Please wait while we search our Catalogue