Join us on Stand No 466, Hall S1
Make a "DIARY NOTE" and arrange to visit the show ARABLAB+ 2020
- Paul Massie, Managing Director, Greyhound Chromatography and Allied Chemicals
- Colin Lambert, Operations Director, Greyhound Chromatography and Allied Chemicals
- Rachel Phillips MRSC, Sales Manager, Greyhound Chromatography and Allied Chemicals
Once again our colleagues will be attending Arablab 2020, if you would like to arrange an appointment with any of the above please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time. We will be delighted to see you to discuss new and future business opportunities.
We are actively seeking Distributors in the following countries:
Africa; (Eastern, Middle, Northern, Southern, Western), Asia; Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan (Central Asia), Europe and the European Union, Middle East, U.A.E.
Other countries will be considered, please call at Stand 466 to discuss your options.
If you are not attending Arablab and wish to discuss the opportunties available to you please email email@example.com we will put in touch with the right person to speak to.
While attending the Arablab Exhibition you can also
- Listen to the World's Leading Hi-TEC SCIENCE GURUS @ the ARABLAB SEMINARS
- Find out who is looking for NEW DISTRIBUTORS @ the ARABLAB DISTRIBUTOR FORUM
- Discuss with FOOD TECHNOLOGISTS what is happening @ the FOODLABSECTOR
- Keep informed of the latest in LABORATORY DESIGNS @ the SEFALAB DAY
- PETROLEUM INDUSTRY personnel can view the latest technology @ the PETROLAB SECTOR
- Have direct access to ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY@ the ENVIROLABSECTOR
- See latest equipment in the WORLD OF SCIENCE & CHEMICALS @ the CHEMLAB SECTOR
- Be involved and listen to the specialist presenters @ the THERMOLAB DAYS
Take a look at Arablab's website www.arablab.com which is FULL of NEWS on the show and all the supporting events.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Tel: +44 (0) 151 649 4000
You may also be interested in