The Q-Col range of GenSphere HPLC columns are manufactured using silica of exceptional purity.
It is a totally porous, perfectly spherical particle, without surface irregularities and having extremely low metals content (Al, Fe, Ti and Zn).
The elimination of micro-pores on the surface of the silica enables a perfectly reproducible porosity resulting in the absence of chromatographic problems often found with other packing materials.
Q-Col HPLC Columns are available in a complete range of chemistries enabling the chromatographer to perform analyses across a broad spectrum of columns.
Advantages of Q-COL HPLC Columns are;
- Ultra-pure silica
- Exceptional batch-to-batch reproducibility
- Perfectly spherical silica
- Extremely low metals content
- 3,5 and 10µm particle sizes
- pH range between 1.5 and 11.0
- Available with 300Å pore size for biochemistry
- Easily scales-up, from microbore to preparative HPLC
- Wide range of packings
- Exceptionally long lifetime
- Fully deactivated after functional bonding.