Selecting the correct inlet liner
A significant number of GC users don’t understand the importance of inlet liner selection, or how it contributes to their analysis. The SGE inlet liner range aims to make it simple for all gas chromatographers to select the right liner.
To optimize your results for different sample types, SGE inlet liners are color coded by geometry for ease of selection.
Confidence in quality assurance
SGE Inlet Liners have the lowest level of Endrin degradation and DDT degradation when compared to competitor results. Every batch is tested for activity using the EPA 8081B method. A 5 ppm standard is used to validate that every batch has less than 3% Endrin degradation and less than 1% DDT degradation. Each pack includes a batch certificate with quality assurance test results.
Confidence in your trace analysis
SGE inlet liners have the lowest siloxane bleed due to unique thin film deactivation - making them the liner of choice for sensitive MS analysis
Confidence in your analysis
Whether for routine analysis, difficult probes, or trace analysis, have confidence in your analysis with SGE inlet liners. While bottom taper with wool is considered the best geometry for trace analysis, the SGE FocusLiner® delivers optimal performance in all applications.
A unique proprietary ''thin film'' process guarantees every surface of every SGE inlet liner, including the wool is fully deactivated. Tests show this deactivation provides an excellent analysis whether you are testing trace pesticides, difficult probes such as 2,4-dinitrophenol, or amphetamines.
Confidence for routine analysis - injection after injection
- SGE tapered FocusLiner shows improved performance compared with a competitor's premium deactiviated liner.
- Choose the tapered FocusLiner to ensure your analysis is uncompromised injection after injection.
Easy to use
- Packs of 1, 5 and 25 liners
- Complete with instrument appropriate o-rings or sealing rings
- Each pack supplied with quality assurance test results
- 5 and 25 blister packs are perforated enabling easy, division, while maintaining liner integrity.
Tel: +44 (0) 151 649 4000
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN OUR NEWSLETTER