Solid-phase extraction (SPE) is a technique designed for rapid sample preparation and purification prior chromatographic analysis. You can optimize your SPE protocols by using SiliCycle SiliaPrep(X)™ SPE Cartridges and Well Plates.
For your convenience, SiliaPrep are available in different formats; cartridges (SiliaPrep(X) SPE Cartridges), and well plates (SiliaPrep(X) 96 Well Plates) with various sorbents (SiliaFlash® and SiliaBond®), and bed weight (up to 20 grams). The well plates are used in high throughput combinatorial chemistry, drug discovery and screening, and metabolism pharmacokinetics applications and for automated method as multiprobe approach.
By using SiliaPrep(X) products you will generate higher purity samples and reduce the number of false positives in your screening, resulting in higher quality data. All the SiliaPrep(X) are packed with sorbents based on the fines-free SiliaFlash silica gel. Using SiliaPrep(X) will guarantee the following:
• High quality and wide variety of SiliaBond sorbents available
• Very good separation (very tight particle size distribution and no fines)
• High recoveries and yields
• Less time and solvent spent conditioning the sorbent
• No silica contamination of your final product
• Reproducible flow rate from lot-to-lot
• Excellent packing and storage qualities
Brochure pdf downloads
SilaPrep - Silica-Based SPE Cartridges and Well Plates
SilaPrepX - Polymeric SPE Cartridges and Well Plates