Buying a GC Ferrule & Seals? - You may also need this
Greyhound Chromatography supplies an extensive range of chromatography and general laboratory fittings in Brass, Stainless Steel, SilTite, PEEK, Delrin, Tefzel etc. Produced by the worlds leading manufacturers, the fittings are used extensively for GC and HPLC applications as well as for general laboratory gas and fluid pipe connections.
GC Inlet Liners
SGE GC INLET LINERS
- Every type of liner for every type of analysis
- Colour coded by geometry for ease of selection
- Every pack includes a certificate with quality assurance test results
- Lowest level of Endrin & DDT degradation compared to competitor results
- The liners of choice for sensitive MS analysis
- SGE GC Inlet Liners give you the confidence in your analysis
- Unique proprietary ‘thin film’ process guarantees every liner is fully deactivated
- Reproducible performance with every liner.
Greyhound Chromatography offers a comprehensive selection of top quality GC Capillary columns from leading manufacturers: Greyhound Chromatography, Astec, Macherey-Nagel, SGE, and Supelco
Our extensive range of columns for Gas Chromatography are designed and manufactured to the most exacting and rigorous standards. Materials of the highest quality and attention to every detail of the manufacturing process, results in columns which ensure excellent and reproducible performance for even the most difficult types of samples, whatever your scientific discipline.
Every stage of the manufacturing process of every GC column are all rigidly monitored. This attention to every detail of the manufacturing process means you can be sure the column you purchase today will give you the same precise results as the one you purchased last year or will purchase next year. A selection guide with a Stationary Phase Cross Reference Guide can be found in the Greyhound 'Q-Cap' Capillary Column Catalogue.
We will be pleased to help you to choose the right column for your analysis, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 151 649 4000.
Tel: +44 (0) 151 649 4000
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN OUR NEWSLETTER